InclusionÂ Thurrock Substance Misuse ServiceÂ (ITSMS) work with a variety of partners acrossÂ Thurrock to get the best possible outcomes for theÂ individuals we work with.
At Inclusion, we value partnerships because we know working together is best for the people using our services.
Examples of some of the local services we work in partnership with are as follows;
- Housing providers and local Homeless shelter providers
- Mental Health Services for people that use our services that haveÂ Dual Diagnosis and this can include community and inpatient units
- Local council departments for:
- Community rehabilitation
- Residential rehabilitation
- Supportive links with Adult social services
- Safeguarding Adults processes and carers support.
- All Criminal Justice Agencies
- Probation services and Integrated Offender Managers also now known as NOMS and CRC’s.
- Close liaison with Prison services (through-care) to ensure access to and continuity of treatment.
- Services that support clients when held by police.
- All pharmacists
- Armed Forces Veterans services
- Primary care
- Sexual Health
- Health visitors
- Local education providers and universities. ETE for SU’s and student placements in hubs for Student nurses and Social Workers
- County Wide ETE providers
- British Liver Trust – Hepatitis P2P links
- County wide hospital Gastroenterology departments and Alcohol liaison teams Service user pathways. Plus liaison with wards where SU’s are inpatients
- Carers support both one to one and group
- Liaison with other SM providers nationally
- FIT – Family Intervention Teams
- Social Services
- Mutual Aid
- DWP & JCP (Department of Work & Pensions and Job centres)
- Hampshire-wide counselling services, incl IAPT, Rape Crisis and Voluntary organisations
- Local food bank providers
- A full range of detox providers