Inclusion Visions Thurrock (IVT) offers advice and information to support you to reduce the harm caused by drug misuse. We offer a range of support aimed at reducing harm and improving your health.
We work to reduce the harmful effects of drug misuse on individuals, their families and the community. Take a look at our approach to recovery and harm reduction here.
Inclusion are committed to reducing the harmful effects of drugs across Thurrock
Our services include:
- Brief Advice, Information and drugs education
- Harm Reduction information and literature
- Structured treatment Programmes
- Inclusion Recovery Programme (Groupwork Programme)
- Needle and Syringe Programme – click here for a list of pharmacies where this is available
- Blood Bourne Virus testing and vaccination
- Referral to inpatient detoxification and rehabilitation
- Liaison with other professionals such as GPâs and sexual health clinics
For more information or to speak to your nearest office please contact 0300Â 303 1018Â (all calls charged at local rate)
Inclusion Visions ThurrockÂ work in close partnership withÂ Thurrock Council, Police, Probation, NOMS, Social Care Teams, Pharmacies, GP’s and other providers to reduce the harmful affects of drugs.