We aim to empower people struggling with addiction to identify and realise their goals throughout their recovery journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Inclusion Visions Thurrock (IVT) have a recovery team based in Orsett Road, Grays, Essex. Our recovery teams include, recovery workers, nurses, doctors, recovery champions, peer mentors and volunteers.
ITSMS offers a range of treatment services centred around high quality psychosocial interventions proven to work for anyone experiencing difficulties with alcohol. We ensure we meet the needs of those using our services by providing these high quality interventions in a timely manner at the right level to each individual using Inclusion Thurrock Substance Misuse Service.
Our service is free and confidential to residents ofÂ Thurrock aged 18 and over affected by drugs or alcohol use.
We provide the following;
- Advice and information
- Structured One-to-one support
- Group support
- Access to medical support, including detoxification and replacement therapies
- Access to inpatient and residential services
- Support to achieve abstinence
- Support to reduce harm
- Relapse prevention and management
- Peer Support opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
Take a look at our approach to recovery and harm reduction here.