We aim to empower people struggling with addiction to identify and realise their goals throughout their recovery journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Inclusion Visions Thurrock has a recovery team based in Orsett Road, Grays
Our recovery teams include, recovery workers, nurses, doctors, recovery champions, peer mentors and volunteers.
Inclusion Visions Thurrock (IVT) offers a range of treatment services centred around high quality psychosocial interventions proven to work for anyone experiencing difficulties with drugs in a range of settings across Thurrock. We ensure we meet the needs of those using our services by providing these high quality interventions in a timely manner at the right level to each individual using ITSMS.
Our service is free and confidential to residentsÂ of Thurrock aged 18 and over affected by drugs or alcohol use.
We offer the following;
- Advice and information
- Structured One-to-one support
- Group support
- Access to medical support, including detoxification and replacement therapies
- Access to inpatient and residential services
- Support to achieve abstinence
- Support to reduce harm
- Relapse prevention and management
- Peer Support opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities